Some of it holds an inescapable truth. Other parts are the same lines told before. Tell me if you have heard this before?
If you sign up you will find unimaginable wealth. All you need is to be willing to spend money, put in the time and hardwork. Many travelled to other side of the world to pan for gold. Most of those people who became wealthy sold the tools not generally the ones who gave up their money, time and hardwork.
I have heard the sales pitch, and I have also heard honest answers by those who have nothing stopping them telling the truth. I see the truth in what is showing promise. Where your experience is made easier including removing barriers to what you want. Yet this can be turned into an experience where there is no one at the other end of the line even if you are trying to help improve the experience.
If you understand how the tool came into being you realise just how much hardwork needed to be done in order to create a shiny new AI tool. I was sitting in a presentation of a new tool that utilises AI to create what can be a game changer for users if you have the money to implement the tool. As I was considering how it functions I realised why it seemed so powerful. Decades of work have been undertaken by many organisations around the world and shared openly with others to reach this point. Now a company can put in some time and money to incorporate this into their system with few barriers.
I keep waiting for the latest bubble to burst. Yet, the longer it holds the more damage caused. The promised tech is built upon promises that are yet to hold up financially. The infrastructure that is being built is soon going to be obsolete because a different tech change is coming - both known and unknown.
At least if you strike gold it is something you can hold in your hands. How do you now measure what is real and what is someone selling the promise of unimaginable wealth if you are willing to sign up.
No comments:
Post a Comment